View Single Post
Old
07-07-2010, 12:42 AM
GoneFullHextall
JR=clueless

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Shafer View Post
Sign him two years at a slight raise (0.70m), and send Shelley to the A-freaking-H-L.

Please, for the love of god, just do it.
If you want that to happen, you better hope for another GM. Holmgren doesnt operate like that. He wouldnt send Cote to the AHL. He isnt going to send Shelley there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyersguru View Post
I've said enough about 5-6 different threads on this subject.

I've got crow waiting for everyone here when you absolutely love him.

No more Flyers getting ran at without response.
Jody Shelley sucks
his contracts sucks
Holmgren is a ****** for giving Shelley over 3 million plus over 3 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson 514 View Post
Homer lying is nothing new from a Flyers front office figurehead. Just have the tread carefully when reading.

As for the summer of no plan...I guess we should have know better. It's not like there has been a plan in place since 2006. Holmgren has always been a "we'll cross that road when we get to it" operator.
Clarke did his fare share of lying as well. At least with Clarke he had a poker face and could negotiate with the best of em. Holmgren is well, lets just say on the other end of the spectrum in that department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gert B Frobe View Post
Shelley is a big, intimidating guy who finishes all his checks, skates ok and can fight with anybody. I would take him over Powe or Carcillo any day. If you think a guy like Shelley is worthless in this league because it isn't "Slapshots" anymore then you know nothing about hockey. And why do you hate people just for disagreeing with you? You should talk to somebody about that - it's not healthy.
LOL. He isnt a good hockey player. He barely deserves half of what he got. Of course we know what will happen. First home game of the season, on his first shift he will fight someone and the Philly crowd will love him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gert B Frobe View Post
What do Darryl Powe, Chris Therien and Shawn Antoski all have in common?

they were all the fastest skaters on their team and yes - they all sucked
Powe could beat Therien in a race skating backwards. I would take Powe on this team any day of the week over Shelley. At least Powe serves a purpose. Shelley sucks.

Oh and whoever mentioned Ivanans earlier, LOL. Ivanans makes Shelley look like a 3rd line forward.
oh wait a minute.......

GoneFullHextall is online now   Reply With Quote