View Single Post
Old
07-08-2010, 01:05 AM
seanlinden

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
Cap space numbers were from Capgeek where else
I agree Grabo is a terrible winger but he(hopefully) can get moved.
I think your 3rd line centre is Hanson but I agree you would need 1st line LW. I also agree that they should keep Kabby
The trade was of course postulation.
Your numbers also dont include Kadri, but again I think another year down for him would be good.
Assuming that Bozak is 1 and Grabo 2 then really all they need is a 1st line LW(what Burkie wants really). There are NO UFA that he wants from what I can tell so he needs a trade.
Since they are deep on D it has to be one of the top 4 Dmen that has to go. So maybe Kabby for 1st line LW and not center.
Capgeek isn't always right; they give you 3 different numbers (somewhich account fo all bonuses to be reached, some which account for no bonuses to be reached). The reality is that you have to account for some bonuses to be reached on a player-by-player basis.

Hanson has done nothing to deserve a lineup spot, nevermind be annointed the team's 3rd line centre.

Like we seem to agree upon, the Leafs need a top line LW; and like I've said in this thread, if the Leafs can get the right one, tehy should have no problem trading Kaberle for him. However, if they can't, they should have no problem keeping Kaberle and signing one of the available UFAs.

seanlinden is offline   Reply With Quote