View Single Post
Old
04-01-2005, 04:31 PM
bleedgreen

vCash: 500
drl
for lineup purposes i would change the top two lines around. i think the key to avs having good o will be two lines that can score. a minor change would be to flip flop tanguay with kono. i think hejdul needs sakic more than tanguay does - and they need damphousse to click with some one. what i would do is:

kono - sakic - svatos
tanguay - damphousse - hejduk

imo, the reason hejduk and tanguay have become as successful as they have is because they both played with sakic early on (as well as forsberg later). i think tanguay wouldve had a lot more trouble than he did early on if he hadnt been playing with joe. svatos should get the same treatment - it can only help him be the player they kinda need him to be. kono has already shown himself to be a great fit with sakic. tanguay and hejduk would play well with almost anyone - it would help damphousse fit in. i think they would be more of a two line threat this way. joe would still play with tanguay and hejduk on the pp, when it matters most. i know its off topic - but i like to imagine how it will realistically play out.