View Single Post
Old
07-08-2010, 09:39 AM
Tapp

vCash: 500
SLake and Glenningeer – thanks for your thoughts after the first day. As someone who enjoys following the Swedish prospects, I was glad to read that Cehlin was one of the players who caught your eye, SLake.

Earlier this week, I read an article posted on Djurgården’s website in which Cehlin talked about being drafted by Nashville. He was travelling in Sweden on draft day and was following the draft on his cell phone. He lost reception for awhile. When he got a signal back he had a lot of text messages and then got a call from Nashville welcoming him. He said it was “cool” being taken by Nashville. He said it had felt good when he met with Nashville earlier (I’m guessing at the combine). He added that he has talked to Hörnqvist a lot about the team and Patric has only said good things about Nashville (not surprising as Patric seems to be quite the positive fellow, but nice to know).

Hopefully, Cehlin will do well the rest of camp. It’ll make it even more fun to follow his progress next season.

Tapp is offline   Reply With Quote