View Single Post
Old
07-08-2010, 10:20 AM
jd2210
Registered Non User

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Inebriator View Post
From what I have seen from some of these guys, I think we have a lot of NHLers in this particular group. Nothing top end, but lots of solid responsible 2 way guys and some solid 2-3 pairing defensemen. The goalies are the real wildcard though
It seems like every year there is someone who sort of separates themselves from the pack. This group is like the others in the past in that some are real NHL potential guys and others are scrubs who will never amount to anything. In the last few years I remember JVR standing out, Downie, Parent, Giroux, and Sbisa. I don't think this group this year has any potential stars but like you said maybe some 3rd liners and character guys. I have a feeling from others observations that by the end of the camp we'll be the most excited about Testwuide and Gustafsson. I should point out that they should be the best at the camp. They are cetainly not kids like Chaput and Ranford. I think I read this was Testwuides 4th prospect camp (2 with was and 1 with Mon). I'm quite excited though that Gustafsson and Testwuide did not cost us draft picks. As for the goalies who knows.