Random Thought of the Day
View Single Post
07-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Join Date: Oct 2006
Originally Posted by
So the relationship came to a FULL and FINAL close. Let me break it down right quick.
1. We talked last night and I played right into her plans to be friends.
2. After taking a long shower, I realized I had been played.
3. I call her back and rail into her insecurities and her worst personality traits before concluding by saying goodbye. It should be noted she was crying 90% of the damn time while trying to convince me she could do better and that she wanted to help fix this.
4. I can't fall asleep so I call her in the morning and ask her what exactly she had in mind (simply to listen to her since I really didn't give her the time of day last night).
5. She informs me she no longer wants to continue and that she would have been willing to help last night. But wait for it... she doesn't want to rule out any possibility for the future as far as anything goes. Actually, she doesn't want to talk all summer until we get back to college. Then she wants to get coffee and maybe rekindle our feelings for each other. I ask her if she loves me. She says yes
6. I tell her where she can shove that BS and tell her to keep all the things she has from me (my shirts etc) before reminding her I deserve better than her.
FINAL SCORE: A happy, SINGLE Joetimo
LIKE A BOSS
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Paincakes