View Single Post
Old
07-09-2010, 11:02 AM
twatson94
Black Hockey Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Eat Crow View Post
I absolutely agree and share the same sentiment except for the bolded parts. There's no need to rush the kids and we'll be fighting the Islanders for the basement in the division solely on the basis that the Flyers, Devils, and Penguins all improved this offseason.

However, what kind of fan are you to actually WANT to see the team lose? Just because I'm pessimistic about this upcoming season doesn't mean I'll be rooting like hell for them to do well regardless.

I feel that Redden has one more year. If he doesn't improve in comparison from the past two seasons, he's out on his ass and will have a one way ticket to Hartford stamped for him. I'm betting on the latter happening though.

The only reason that I want to see the Rangers epicly fail is so that Dolan can realize that there are many things wrong with this team and it does not deserve to compete for a playoff spot. Maybe this will lead to the firing of Sather. Maybe Dolan will actually start to care about this team once he sees that he won't make the maximum amount of revenue he can make. I don't know. I can only hope for the day where Dolan is not our owner and Sather is not our GM because I believe that neither the Rangers, nor the Knicks for that matter, will win a championship as long as Dolan is the owner. This is only my opinion.

twatson94 is offline   Reply With Quote