Old
07-09-2010, 10:32 PM
GoneFullHextall
JR=clueless

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLHockeyKnight View Post
For $2 million? GREAT DEAL.

Waiving Gagne gives them $3+ million to spend on Turco. Sounds like a good plan to me which I would gladly take.
In all honesty if he has a great year this deal will be considered a huge steal. I don't see how anyone could complain about this.
waiving Gagne would be one of the worst moves this organization has ever done. I dont care what anyone says. It will be a joke if he is waived. Just the thought of it makes me want to puke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyersguru View Post
When you guys let go of your feelings for the pre lock out Simon Gagne, you'll see he's the right choice to go.

No hes not. I will take Gagne and what he brings to the table every single time over Zherdev. This has nothing to do with his contract. there was no need to sign Jody Shelley for 1.1 million per. Give Leighton 1.5 million, sign O'Donnell. Because of those moves a player like Gagne will be traded for pennies on the dollar. why? because Holmgren has no salary cap sense. he is ****ing clueless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyersguru View Post
You've never seen Shelley play more then 2 games have you?
Jody Shelley sucks. and when the real games begin in April he will be drinking beer in the pressbox because he wont be needed. 1.1 million for a piece of garbage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainHawk View Post
Toughness and $4 will get you a cup of coffee while waiting for golf times in April

Shelley is useless. Stop cluttering all these threads telling us how awesome he is.

Could not agree more. **** Holmgren for creating this mess.

GoneFullHextall is offline   Reply With Quote