View Single Post
Old
07-10-2010, 12:25 AM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs Fan in NJ View Post
Hey guys. First off, let me say, I AM IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF THIS STORE. Nobody there knows I am posting this. Maybe some of the workers are on here.

Regardless, if you're in Northern New Jersey, you HAVE to check out Pure Hockey in Fairfield on Route 46 West. I understand there are many other locations, but this is the most amazing store I've seen in the area, period. I won't say any names, but I've been to every rink and proshop within a reasonable distance, and this shop blows them all out of the water. Selection at least 10x bigger and better than any of the places, with internet/better pricing. Really helpful staff too.

They also have this deal now where for every $100 you spend, you get a $25 gift card. Not sure how long this is going on.

Again, sorry to sound like an advertisement, but I'm just looking to help out my local hockey players as well as this local shop. I just got back with my buddy and I got a Vector10 prostock stick as well as some pucks. I noticed there wasn't really anyone in the store, and a store this good has to become known, quick.

There is also a sizeable lacrosse section.

You can see a picture I tweeted to my friends and followers here: http://twitgoo.com/17e98m

Thanks guys.
Hey we live in the same location

Does this place carry any inline gear? I don't play ice....

wolfgaze is offline   Reply With Quote