Thread: Confirmed with Link: Shea Weber named captain!!!
View Single Post
Old
07-11-2010, 11:59 PM
worstfaceoffmanever
These Snacks Are Odd

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsFanFromla View Post
i was so excited when heard that shea weber was named captain,that i put a picture of him wearing his jersey with the C as my desktop.
... new at this?

Shea Weber once tried to beat Gary Kasparov in a game of chess. When Weber lost, he won at life by hitting Kasparov in the face with a slap shot.

The Americas and Eurasia once shared an overland boundary, but when Shea Weber hit Mt. Everest with an errant slap shot, Eurasia drifted to the other side of the planet.

Shea Weber kicked Neo out of Zion. They are now "The Two."

Shea Weber knows where Carmen Sandiego is.

Shea Weber knows what Willis was talking about.

When Shea Weber's girlfriend burned the turkey last Thanksgiving, Weber said, “Don’t worry about it, honey,” and went into his backyard. He came back five minutes later with a live turkey, ate it whole, and when he regurgitated it a few seconds later it was fully cooked and came with dressing and cranberry sauce. When his girlfriend asked him how he had done it, he broke her tibia with a slap shot and said, “Never question Shea Weber.”

Last edited by worstfaceoffmanever: 07-12-2010 at 01:14 AM. Reason: One didn't make sense... well, none of them make sense, but still.
worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote