View Single Post
Old
04-03-2005, 08:09 PM
AnThGrt

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to AnThGrt
Its not that we kings fan want to trade Norstrom. Its just we are in a rebuilding yet not really and we should simply go to rebuilding and Norstrom has high trade value thats why we would trade him because of what we can get for him // Why you complaining about Visnovsky he is awesome i like him more then Norstrom and i agree Grebs should not be playing nor should Corvo and Holland yet Gleason i would want playing and Dempsey whats wrong with him // Grebs will be amazing d man give him 1-2 more years and then we have Petiot who will for sure make a spot
Quote:
Originally Posted by danaluvsthekings
I know this comment probably really doesn't belong in this thread but why do so many Kings fans want to trade Norstrom? I can understand wanting to move Miller as he's injury prone and overpaid. Assuming both of them were moved like many Kings fans seem to propose do you really want to see a defense of Gleason, Grebeshkov, Visnovsky, Dempsey, Corvo and Holland? Norstrom's only 33 for crying out loud. He's a little overpaid but he's not injury prone like the rest of the organization seems to be. He's the captain and he seems happy in LA as he signed an extension without testing the free agent market where he could have gotten a bigger offer from Detroit, Colorado, Toronto or other teams. I'd much rather have him there to groom Gleason and Grebeshkov for the future then taking a package of picks and prospects where you have no clue how its going to turn out.