View Single Post
Old
10-01-2003, 07:20 PM
FacelessButcher

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids
that's nice, but we were up there with LA and phoenix. i thank smokeyclause for doing the work for me, but you could examine this, and tell me how your injuries were as bad as ours were. ours were...absolutely ridiculous. sometimes as many as NINE guys out, including our entire top line

it's not even comparable.

as far as "is scott hartnell better than comrie," i never said that. i said that at the moment, he's worth a bit more than hemsky. now...would *I* rather have comrie than hartnell? no. i'll take a power forward over a small scorer any day. hartnell is only showing signs of getting better, and i think that when all is said and done, he'll be a 25-30 goal guy. He's certainly making a case in preseason, having scored a goal in every game he played in...2 of them were VERY pretty breakaways. but...that's all a matter of opinion.
Comrie got 33goals in his first full-season and could be poised to do more u'll exchange that for just a little size? Potential+Time> Actual here and now talent? Who also puts up better numbers?