View Single Post
Old
07-13-2010, 08:22 PM
HomaridII

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
I agree with this, but whatever, I guess. There were 329 voters, and 1st and 3rd ended up separated by only 10 votes. There were more total votes for the remaining 10 or so guys (after Pac, Kristo and Leblanc) than that. If the votes for the 2nd and 3rd highest guys comprise well over 50% of the total vote, and there are more "out-lier" votes than the deciding margin, a tie-breaker vote becomes worth considering.

How many Leblanc voters would have chosen MaxPac over Kristo (and vice versa) if the choice was restricted? In the end, I guess I don't really see these polls "accurately" representing the overall opinion of this board unless these things are considered, but who really cares.

edit: and Engqvist should definitely be on the list soon, if not now (instead of Bennett, perhaps, or even Desharnais).

Only 70 people out of 329 voters even commented in the thread. Could be possible that you're ignoring a silent majority. Doubt it, but I mean, 3 people spoke out FOR the idea, and I don't think anyone spoke up AGAINST it...
Perhaps he is going with the silent majority who didn't want to bother speaking up against it? Like me for example.

I don't want this to become an endless run of polls because people's personal favorite didn't end up where they wanted him to.

Edit: Oh and I voted for Kristo as no.4

HomaridII is offline   Reply With Quote