View Single Post
Old
07-14-2010, 10:06 AM
Habsfanatical

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
I don't think it works this way for Cammy.

You're relying on a small sample of seasons to say this, as his down seasons seem rather circumstanstial.
This season, with the playoffs, he scored 39 goals in 84 games. I wouldn't call that an off year. But because of the circumstance of being injured this season, his seasonal stats are down, but his performances were nothing close to a down year.

IMO, Cammalleri will be pretty solid year in and year out as long as he doesn't get injured and keeps the same linemates (well, at least the same centerman, or a better one).
5 seasons is a small sample??? 7 seasons if you include '02-'03 and '03-'04 when he played 28 and 31 games... I dont include playoff points in with regular season points and such because you arent guarenteed to even make the playoffs.

'05-'06 80 games 50 points down
'06-'07 81 games 80 points up
'07-'08 63 games 47 points down
'08-'09 81 games 82 points up
'09-'10 65 games 50 points down
'10-'11 ?? games ?? points up???

I was strictly talking about how his points coincide with his games played.. If he plays a full season chances are he hits a ppg.. If he doesnt because of injuries or what not he averages less then a ppg.. So if he follows the past 4 seasons and plays a full season he may hit a ppg which could include 40 goals.. once again.. knock on wood.. Weve been hit with the injury bug enough the past couple seasons IMO!

Habsfanatical is offline   Reply With Quote