Thread: News Article: Hunter's working on getting Tinordi
View Single Post
Old
07-15-2010, 08:30 AM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

vCash: 500
NOOOOOO!!

Have you seen what happened to Sergei???

Forget development, Kane is a little ****, Sergei is a little ****, and I wouldn't be surprised if Gagner is too.

Dale friggin Hunter was a sore loser. I know it's been decades since he broke Turgeon's arm with his stick after getting eliminated, but that's really not the kinda guy I want developing our young prospects. I mean, look at what happened to Sergei.

Hunter was a little ****, isn't it surprising Kane and Sergei turned out like that?

Oh yeah, so just no one gets their panties in a bunch... I'm being mildly sarcastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMMR View Post
I want this more than anything.
The Hunters breed winners and winning is what it is all about.
I do not want Tinordi playing 20 games in college I want him playing a full ohl load of 60+ and guaranteed playoffs with London.
Dude, you think Sergei and Gagner are winners???

Kane and Perry were already winners before they went with him, they were already extremely talented. What Hunter taught them is how to be little ****s and how to play like little ****s who have a sense of entitlement.

Hunter is such a winner, when he lost in game 7 of the conference quarter finals of 93 against the Isles, after Turgeon scored the game/series winner, he went and took his two hands on his stick and took a wild swing at Turgeon's arm, which broke, and Turgeon missed the rest of the playoffs.

If you ask me, that's just the same brand of egotism displayed by Sergei here, and by Kane in the cab incident.

Last edited by Ozymandias: 07-15-2010 at 08:36 AM.
Ozymandias is offline   Reply With Quote