View Single Post
Old
07-15-2010, 09:49 AM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam A Larry View Post
So you'd rather see Tinordi learning how to play tough with a ****ing cage on his face? Look how it turned out with Komisarek when he got to face guys who actually were tough in the CHL (Lucic)...

Hunter is exactly what I want. He'll make Tinordi a psychopath, the type of psychopath we need on the blueline to protect guys such as Weber and Subban.
Yeah, but at what cost??? He'll be a little s***... well okay, a friggin tall s***.

BTW, do the Knights have his rights, cuz if they don't, he could always try some other OHL team...

Now really I'm both surprised and sarcastic when I don't see the usual alarmists come around, and none of them goes berserk over how Sergei turned out as he was Hunter's pupil.

So what is it my fickle friends? When it's a Habs matter, the org always does mistakes and oh we never hear the end of it, and I'm sure Sergei is part of that in your minds, but but but, Hunter was the one who groomed him... yet NO fault lies on Hunter! Not a single alarmist has come here and screamed "OH NO, HE'LL DO THE SAME TO JARRED AS HE DID TO SERGEI!!!"

I mean, it's right up your ally. Oh, right, I forgot, Hunter is spotless and the Habs always do mistakes.

I love sarcasm

Ozymandias is offline   Reply With Quote