View Single Post
Old
07-15-2010, 01:10 PM
joe89

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bede View Post
how big is his chances to take a place in the NHL-roster this season?

i think he would do a great job for caps, but a season in AHL wouldnt do any damage..
Reading around on Caps' board it seems like he'll grab one, they're not that deep at middle so I guess it makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_rudeboy View Post
He is an NHL level talent for sure. He did very well against DRW even if just in a friendly last season when they played against FBK. But to do that consistently I dont know. He must take a spot on the 2nd line since I dont really see him as a bottom six player. I hope he makes it but if he doesn´t then I hope he return to Sweden for another yet. Dont know if that is an option but that would be nice. FBK are loaded with good players this year but another one would not hurt. Long term a season in the AHL might be better for him seeing as he is a 2-way, playmaker and would need to adjust to the smaller ice.
I think he could fit on a 3rd line just fine with his responsible style, especially in Washington where they are playing offensive throughout their lines. Who knows, he might impress from there and grab a top6 spot. After Backstrom he is competing with Perrault and maybe Fleischmann on the centerposition, they are just fine players but definitely not out of this world top6ers.

joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote