Thread: News Article: Hunter's working on getting Tinordi
View Single Post
Old
07-15-2010, 01:54 PM
shutehinside

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nittany View Post
The best place in the world to develop for the NHL is the OHL - especially in the last 5-7 years. It's clear.
Add to that the Hunters are responsible for a lot of young guys making it to the NHL. I'd say the OHL is superior to most any junior league in the world but for specific issues i.e. bulking up, education, connections etc there are other options and the NCAA offers those as well. Sometimes prospects make decisions based not solely on "hockey" matters but also take in to consideration other things. That's obviously the case or we'de see nothing but players in the OHL.

All I'm saying is that I hope Tinordo goes to where he can best make the adjustments and fine tuning he needs to. On the face of it, it looks to me as well that London is a better choice for his development. Whether he needs bulking up at ND or learning the game from Hunter isn't up to me or you. I hope he goes where he will be most improved and a better player for us in the future, that's the most important thing. Besides, players like Cammy, Towes etc turnded out pretty good.

shutehinside is online now   Reply With Quote