Thread: Proposal: Carter and Coburn to LA
View Single Post
Old
07-16-2010, 07:06 AM
King Fish

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodrev View Post
at least now we know what the kings fans think about it lol.

though gagne i think is higher rated than you think as a TWO WAY foward and not just a goal scorer, i think he is enough to land bernier OR schenn as neither of them are proven NHL players and have only potential and nothing more. Especially Bernier, which as we all know awesome junior numbers and high potential for goaltenders means close to nothing in the NHL.

i think the gagne for bernier would be the closest deal, schenn because he is a scorer and young potential scorer would have a lesser chance of happening.

And i also think carter is a much better player than brown, not just a couple of notches.

Johnson i think will be a better player than coburn but right now i think its a wash. Johnson had one good year and could regress just like coburn did last year. his top end potential is definately better though while i think coburn right now is the better player in his own end by a good deal.
I'm not a Kings fan I'm a Flyers fan, that's a pic of Bodrov that I use which I need to change since he's in Russia now. Put it this way, would you take Johnson even up for Coburn? I sure as hell would and I think most would agree. Next, would you take Gagne for either Schenn or Bernier? Damn straight we would! I agree Carter is more talented, but not by all that much. So I think LA would not only walk but run from this deal. Also look at the salary they would be taking on! Check myself, LA would strap a rocket on and say see ya. As a Flyers fan I'd be all over it

King Fish is offline   Reply With Quote