Thread: News Article: Hunter's working on getting Tinordi
View Single Post
Old
07-16-2010, 06:06 PM
JrHockeyFan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
Yeah, but at what cost??? He'll be a little s***... well okay, a friggin tall s***.

BTW, do the Knights have his rights, cuz if they don't, he could always try some other OHL team...

Now really I'm both surprised and sarcastic when I don't see the usual alarmists come around, and none of them goes berserk over how Sergei turned out as he was Hunter's pupil.

So what is it my fickle friends? When it's a Habs matter, the org always does mistakes and oh we never hear the end of it, and I'm sure Sergei is part of that in your minds, but but but, Hunter was the one who groomed him... yet NO fault lies on Hunter! Not a single alarmist has come here and screamed "OH NO, HE'LL DO THE SAME TO JARRED AS HE DID TO SERGEI!!!"

I mean, it's right up your ally. Oh, right, I forgot, Hunter is spotless and the Habs always do mistakes.

I love sarcasm
Totally off the mark

In London SK was no problem at all. Did as he was told.

First year in Montreal, same deal, everybody loved him

Year two he gets complacent and in the dog house with Carbo. Ditto year three with Martin, but I still think Martin played it all wrong

In any case, what did Dale or Mark Hunter have to do with SK derailing in Montreal? They delivered a well trained player with good two way skills. The ball was dropped in Montreal

Any complaints about Rick Nash? Marc Methot? Dan Girardi? Corey Perry? Dave Bolland? Steve Mason? Dennis Wideman? Just to name a few others? These guys were all well prepped to play in the bigs.

JrHockeyFan is offline   Reply With Quote