View Single Post
Old
07-17-2010, 11:19 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
That's the thing, though. Harvard plays only a hand full of games against the better schools. 2 years at Harvard is pretty much 1 year of development. Making Team Canada would really help him and give a slight insight on how to better gauge Leblanc.
I don't agree that 2 years of Havard is one year of development, but I guess we'll see. I also would be shocked if he wasn't on Team Canada but then again I thought he was going to make it last year.

I do wonder though, how much people get to see of ECAC hockey. People seem to be treating it like it's total crap, not saying it's the best but I wonder how many ECAC games are shown on tv in Canada.

I'm also interested in how so many seem so sure of what's the best thing for Leblanc to do. Having an opinion is easy, anyone can do so, but having an informed one is not easy, and I'm talking to everyone in this thread not one poster. I know that I don't have a clue what's best for him, and I don't care where he plays next year since I assume it will be his last there.

I can see why people are concerned, as Timmins 1st round picks do not give that warm fuzzy feeling, but I do think this is being overblown, imo as long as he can add some mass and strength to his frame, he should be a solid player for us in a couple years, no matter where he plays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by habtastic View Post
I don't see how there's any way playing at ND will be better for him than in the OHL, whether for Hunter or not. I want this kid developed fast. As for Hunter, as much of a ****** player he was, it won't hurt.
I really hope the Habs have learned some hard lessons on rushing the development of their prospects. I don't care if Tinordi plays on the moon, I just hope he turns into a great player for us, however long it takes.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote