View Single Post
Old
10-02-2003, 04:34 AM
True Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
Last nights defense was a house of horrors. Kasparitis and Purinton is a pairing I better never see again as long as I live. Mironov and Malakhov have already started mailing games in. Tjuitin looked average at best when saddled with Poti, but I really can't imagine anyone in their right mind starts him ahead of Dale until Leetch is back. We missed deVreis, BAD, which is a frightening statement.
Agreed. Dale and Kasper did not look good. Horrible miscommunication leading to a Devils goal. However the replay showed that the Devils player was originally picked up by a Rangers forward. Who was that forward and then why did he let the Dev player go? That is what lead to Purinton being saddled w/ 2 Devils.
Y'all know my opinion of the Ambiguos Russian Defensless Duo. However the way they played last night is not by usual rant against them. Despite Malacough's goal, I thought that they were atrocious. And I don't want to hear Dale bashing until Bobo's giveaway that led to Larionov's goal is addressed.
I neve thought that DeVries would anchor out defense that much. Tyutin came back down to Earth in a big way last night.