View Single Post
Old
07-19-2010, 09:59 AM
JayBee*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
You are right, here I will give you answers since you cant seem to understand that people cant predict the future. We should have signed marleau to ensure plekanec doesnt get a chance to repeat. Why bother seeing if it will happen.
I don't even understand what this means

Quote:
Could halak repeat what halak did last year ? Riddle me that one.
Who knows, but at least I know he's capable of that kind of play. What makes you think Price is? Price's track record shows that he's not that great in the playoffs. Habs have decided to go with the lesser of the two goalies (at this point. Price could end up being better).

Quote:
Kostitsyn play consistent perhaps, maybe if he doesnt get hurt once he is hitting stride and the new fitness guy rides him like a donkey all summer.
The guy is incosistent as hell. Why even count on him to be any better than he has in the past. 20-25 goals and 45 points...heartless.

Quote:
Boyd is going to get a chance hes no beast but I believe Richards only has 5-8 pounds on him and boyd already played in the west which I think is more of a grind than the east.
Boyd might be a good player, but can you really count on him to replace Metro's goals and then some?

Quote:
Our top 6 is the same but the bottom six have a better chance of putting more pucks in.
Bottom 6 may be better but the problem is the top 6 stayed the same...and so did the D. Goaltending got worse (Halak/Price > Price/Auld).

"we don't know what the future holds". We don't, you're right. But to completely ignore historical data and "hope for the best" will make you a last place team! That is a copout

JayBee* is offline   Reply With Quote