Thread: Confirmed with Link: Gagne Would Only Waive To Tampa
View Single Post
Old
07-20-2010, 12:35 AM
Ghost of Downie*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JABEE View Post
I know people are upset about Gagne but he wasn't coming back after this season. Gagne is someone that was going to be moved either now or in the next offseason. The Flyers need space to resign Giroux Carter and Leino. The problem I have with this situation is the return which I believe was a result of Gagne only waiving to Tampa.I'm kind of annoyed at Gagne but I can't fault him for wanting to go where he wanted to go. All we are missing is the Gagne's last season. He was gone anyway.
We all want to win the Cup right? Explain this to me: how the **** Matt Walker and a 4th round pick help us win more than Gagne? How does Andrej Meszaros help us win more than Gagne? How the **** do Michael Leighton and Jody ****ing Shelley help us win more than Gagne?

I would rather have one year of Simon Gagne and lose him for absolutely NOTHING (that's saying that we're unable to trade his rights for anything) than have Meszaros for four years, Walker for three, Shelley for three, Leighton for two, and a ****ing 4th round pick that this moron of a GM will either A. piss away in another salary dump or B. use on someone with only size like Garrett ****ing Klotz.

There is no defending this move. None.

Ghost of Downie* is offline   Reply With Quote