View Single Post
Old
10-02-2003, 06:43 AM
Joey24

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Joey24
Quote:
Originally Posted by p.l.f.
Quinn is dead set against installing the stifling trap. "I still resist the idea of giving the puck up for no reason," he said.

sounds like a death sentence
The thing that I find funny is that Quinn does not really have this team bought into a system.. Allot of the time it looks like he lets the guys go out onto the ice and just do what they want and sometimes it shows (looks like a pond hockey game). Now I am not getting on Quinn's case and contradict myself with how I preach to give him a chance/ benefit of the doubt that he will make changes this year as to how he approaches the team with his coaching since he can concentrate all his attention to it now since he stepped down as GM. But it was only a month or two ago he was saying it looks like the only way teams can win is by playing a trapping system and we are going to try and adapt to it if that's what it takes... I have yet to see a pre season game where they even remotely played a trap style game. and if he was going to try it out I would of for sure though it would be pre season.