View Single Post
Old
07-21-2010, 01:37 AM
Jester

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry44 View Post
Watch the Walker video and suck it up!
It's mostly the fact that there was like a minute left in the game and we were losing badly... last thing I needed was to get slashed when the game was already out of hand. I'm actually mildly convinced that the tip is fractured, but at the same time it doesn't really hurt all that much, just swollen.

Plus I'd already been drilled in the wrist with a slap shot earlier (same hand) that had made my arm go numb for a bit. Rough night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Duberstein View Post
Jester, cut the nail down to a comfortable, even point and go to a nail place and apply an acrylic nail. I've lost a couple nails, one on my thumb and one on my small toe, not a big deal. I just let the toe one grow back, thumb hurt, got a little Asian nail spot to cover it until it started growing back firmly.
I actually just burned a hole through the nail and got a lot of the blood out... hopefully the nail doesn't fall off. I'm not optimistic, however. Needless to say it's been mildly eventful around here. The g/f is asleep upstairs and likely wondering what the **** is going on with me wandering around rummaging for bandaids and neosporin.

Jester is offline   Reply With Quote