Thread: 20 goal men
View Single Post
Old
10-02-2003, 06:56 AM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
Smyth, York are locks, and should be flirting with 30 (Smyth could be looking at a career year with Hemmer passing the puck). York if he's healthy will be a serious threat to hit 30+ - I mean he was hurt for like the last third of the games he played, and he started the season on the fourth line (played like 15 games there). Horcoff is primed for a 20 goal season as his ice time will go up and he should be with MUCH more skilled players. Dvo should be mid 20's - but he certainly has 30+ ability and potential and I wouldn't be suprised to see it happen. Hemsky if he wants to will score 20 (just a matter of having him shoot that may stop him). Chimera should get around 15 and could flirt with 20 if he gets any powerplay time and time on the top six. With an improving Reasoner passing him the puck Ethan could easily hit 20 if he avoids a bad slump (he hit two or three posts in like two games last year and then was cold after that). Isbister is set to have a break out year, and shold thrive under our style of play with lots of ice time. so my goal predictions are:
Smyth - 35
York - 29-31
Dvorak - 25ish
Isbister - 21-23
Hemsky - 21
Horcoff - 22
Chimera (if he gets the chance) - 20+ (if he plays same amount as last year, expect fairly similar numbers, say 16ish)