Thread: Proposal: Col-NYR
View Single Post
Old
07-21-2010, 03:34 PM
thedoctor
                    

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Boom Geoffrion View Post
Stop making pretend you know what you're talking about. You don't watch Rozsival. And stop saying ridiculous things like

We're not GM's. We don't have any control over who gets traded. If a couple of dumb Avalanche fans posted their opinions about something, does that give me the liberty of labeling the entire fanbase as this or that? Grow up.
Really? We're not GMs? Tell me more! Why even come to this thread if you're just saying "we're not GMs, who cares."

Most of the Ranger fans I know hate Rozy for his contract. Most fans I see on here (admittedly, a smaller sample) hate him. The only time I see Ranger fans extolling his virtues is today, when they try to trade him (yes, a fake trade. like all the others on here). I watch him on vs., NHL network, etc., and every time I see a guy that's just OK. I couple that with his huge cap # and I'm not a fan. That's my opinion on him, based on those factors. Still gonna call me a liar?

This whole discussion is ridiculous anyways, as Ensane said. Rozy is a terrible fit on the Avs, especially with Hannan going the other way. We don't want him. EOT.

thedoctor is offline   Reply With Quote