View Single Post
Old
07-23-2010, 02:08 PM
Garbage Goal

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
They really need Vinny to get back into a groove down there. If that happens, they'll be really dangerous offensively. I'm curious if his wrist was still bugging him last year. However, if they can create two dangerous, dangerous lines if Gagne stays healthy (hell, Stamkos is dangerous on his own).
Meh. Lecavalier is still a 70 point player even in a down year so their top six is going to be dangerous either way. Like you said, they don't even need to give Stamkos good wingers. He can probably just shoot the puck past the goalie from a football field away if he must (yes, his shot is that good, ).

The only player in their top six that I think is sub-par is Malone. Other then that it looks to be pretty damn lethal.

Their defense looks to be improved (at least defensively) and their goaltending will be just as good as last year, if not better.

I mean, I don't think the Lightning have a chance in hell for being serious contenders or for even a top four seed, but I think they should have no problem taking a lower seed this year.

Garbage Goal is online now   Reply With Quote