Old
07-24-2010, 11:36 AM
EvilCorporateLawyer
Very slippery slope

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to EvilCorporateLawyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbop View Post
Lefties play on the right side all the time. 80% of the players in the league shoot left handed. Euros play both sides. Not nearly as big an issue as you seem to think.
Exactly. Sometimes this matters for big time shooters and such, but otherwise it's not a big deal. I played pretty high level travel hockey before I hurt myself and, essentially, retired. I played D and W most of my time. Played hockey since I was about 5 to about when I was 17 or 18. I had aspirations of playing college hockey but it never came to be. Now I'm fat and "retired" hahahaha. Either way, it definitely doesn't matter what side a guy plays on. Strictly offensive d-men will likely have a particular side they like, but that's about it.

EvilCorporateLawyer is offline   Reply With Quote