View Single Post
Old
07-25-2010, 12:17 AM
densetsu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses Doughty View Post
Agreed, and whats your GSBB name or do you lurk? And any Itech with a 7 is amazing. I forget which one I had.

Just check helmet threads on GSBB since its really in-depth there and good

High level Itechs and Hackvas are best
Should be the same as here, but I think I capitalized my username over on GSBB. I really should get consistent with that. I'm not a huge name over there, but have an OK number of posts.

http://www.goaliestore.com/board/members/densetsu.html

Personally, I use an NXi Phantom, but NXi went under a few years ago. 21 degrees bought the rights to the mask, but haven't started manufacturing it. It's made from plastic, but I've yet to have a ringer in one. I've had my birdcage-style cage dented -- not a small feat, considering the number of bars involved -- and still didn't feel anything. (Aside from a thought of "WTF, why the hell did he take a behemoth of a slapper from 10 feet away?")

Hackva's one of the best bangs for the buck out there. I personally haven't used one, but they have an amazing reputation, and assuming they fit me right it'll be the next mask I buy. (Trouble is, my 4-year-old NXi still isn't giving me a reason to look for a new mask!)

densetsu is offline   Reply With Quote