View Single Post
Old
07-25-2010, 05:03 AM
CptCannon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
my problem with the briere-hartnell-leino line is that two of those guys really ramp up their performance in the playoffs (well, from what i can tell watching leino this year). im really curious to see if theyre effective during the regular season
Like it's been said in this thread. You play them together until the magic fades away, then change. Also, I have a feeling they will not continue their awesome, atleast not for full season.

I LOVE those DU's lines, I actually posted them a while back but you saw the effort to explain why they'd work so well.

As he noted, one thing that's the surest thing on this planet: You don't put Giroux or Zherdev with Carter (Briere is also abit so-so). These two magicians NEED the puck in their stick. Most of Carter's passes are via endboards/glasses or goalies' pads.

G&Z would work together really well, methinks - definately looking forward to see them throwing some breath-taking passes back and forth leading into a highlight reel goal.

I can see this happening rather often: a D-man outletting to Carter, him skating thru the middle and dumping it to the left corner. James and Danny will go digging it out of there, Carts grabs the puck, skates around the faceoff circle towards the middle (while Carcillo and JvR crashes the net) and releases a wicked one.

CptCannon is offline   Reply With Quote