View Single Post
Old
07-25-2010, 11:51 AM
Terence Peterman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyClarkeFan16 View Post
[Testwuide] might just be the ideal player to fill the role that Knuble played that hasn't been filled yet.
While I'd love it, I don't know if it's fair to say he could provide that presence. That role is so hard to figure out...Knuble didn't even do it until he was around thirty. The line might work and Testwuide might look good, but I don't think it's fair to put that label on him simply because we've been missing Mike Knuble ever since he went through the door.

Something I haven't really seen spoken about much just yet is chemistry. I really want to know how the players feel about all the change, and I want to see how it will effect any possible on-ice play. That's not to question their desire, but they have to know in their heads that the team who went on that awesome run a couple months ago had an "it" feel to them. Parts of them have to feel like they didn't get an entirely fair shake, with a leash long enough to walk them to at least the 2010-11 trade deadline to see if they could keep it going.

Terence Peterman is offline   Reply With Quote