View Single Post
Old
07-26-2010, 05:34 PM
jacko23
KCCO!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harv View Post
I don't want to insult you, but I must say.. Are you blind?

Look at the name plate on the game photo. See how the letters are below the blue?

The jersey your looking at is a Chinese knockoff made for pennies. There are tons floating out there and they sell them on a bunch of different sites. They don't know anything about hockey jerseys, just that the North American market is obsessed with jerseys in general. They look at pictures of these and try to replicate them and sell them to North Americans for hundreds of percentage markup. So alot of times the fonts and sizes are all off because they are trying to eyeball it.
if you need to question it, ignore it. "eyeballing it" is OH SO TRUE. i bought a Gaborik jersey from a less than legit website, and it was all jacked up even though the pic looked legit. it didnt fit correctly in the shoulders, the stitches were weak, and "GABORIK" on the back and "RANGERS" down the front werent placed correctly. i paid $45, but i learned not to EVER buy a jersey from a site that seems even the slightest bit shady. you shouldnt either.

jacko23 is offline   Reply With Quote