Thread: News Article: ESPN: BAC 67% Food Vendor Violations
View Single Post
Old
07-26-2010, 05:41 PM
angry_treefrog
T63813A

vCash: 500
Knowing how government inspectors do their work, I take the results with a grain of salt. As a government employee, if you don't find "violations", you can't justify your own existence nor the existence of your department.

I'm not saying that these places are perfect. Far from it. I'm not saying that oversight isn't necessary. Of course it is. I'm saying that you need to keep the findings in perspective. Inspectors WILL find violations of some nature. They will keep looking until they do. At least, unlike some other venues, the BAC didn't have bugs in their booze. Now THAT'S unforgivable. (Joking aside, I think a focus on hygiene is never a bad thing - I would just take the %'s with a grain of salt... especially any place that got a 0%)

BTW, for those *****ing about the concession prices, please refrain from ever complaining about:

1. The Panthers not spending to the cap
2. The Panthers not signing high priced free agents
3. The Panthers trading promising young players before they hit UFA (*coming soon)

The money needs to come from somewhere. They can't just fire up the printing press.

Last edited by angry_treefrog: 07-26-2010 at 05:48 PM.
angry_treefrog is offline   Reply With Quote