View Single Post
Old
07-26-2010, 10:34 PM
alternate

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonAnomaly View Post
Except for the fact that sam shoots the puck too often and disrupts the sedins cycle game. I dont care how much success they had in international competition , sam is not a cycle game player. He disrupts the cycle game , which is why you WONT see him with the sedins for consecutive games this season. Book it.
Imo your misrepresnting Sammy's game. Yes he shoots a lot and shoots from every where, but its not like he's a blackhole who simply puts his head down and shoots no matter what. But instead of chipping the puck into the corner or throwing it back to the point when there's no easy play, he puts the puck at the net. Personally, I like having a shooter play with the twins. It tends to help keep them out of those stretches where all their puck possesion is cycling in the corner.

That's something Burrows does well also. Not by shooting as much, but by breaking out of the cycle and getting open going to the net.

Both are good iptions that throw a little different look at defences. I expect we'll see plenty of both riding Sedin-gun thriugh the season.

alternate is offline   Reply With Quote