View Single Post
Old
07-27-2010, 09:48 AM
Clint

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Clint
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb1300 View Post
That absolutely is the case. Thats evident by the ridiculous claims they make, or the ridiculous proposals they put out, and how they overvalue their own. Of course most fans of every team are biased, but most Leaf/Hab fan seams to really think that their players and prospects are gods gift to hockey. I stand behind what I said, how I think its wrong that that thread was posted in the Leafs forum. The majority of the people that are less biased are non-fans of both teams, who went to that thread and posted some common sense.
Do they have their share of homers? Absolutely. But like I said, it just seems that there are more since there are more Leaf fans on the internet than Panther fans. You're deliberately ignoring some of the more level-headed responses from the Leaf fans to get a rise out of yourself.

And by the way, I must admit that I have to agree with some of them. We don't yet have a stud offensive powerhouse forward. What we do have is great goaltending both now and in the future, great defensemen in the system, and then a plethora of 2nd and 3rd line forwards. Can you honestly say that we have a legit scoring stud either on our roster now or in the future?

Clint is offline   Reply With Quote