View Single Post
Old
07-27-2010, 02:11 PM
DrZoidberg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief View Post
I have no use for an islander fan trolling this board but how exactly have the Rangers gotten better as the years pass?

We went from a playoff team to one that missed the playoffs on the last game of the season to one that might be comfortably out of the playoff hunt by the end of the season.
Youth movement. Fantastic rookies in Anisimov and MDZ. The signing of MZA, who has really high potential. Signings of Gaborik and Frolov. The potential for this team is there, Sather just can't make any really bad mistakes. We have a great core. A lot of fans don't see it because we're all set up for disappointment but the Rangers are going to be a very good team within the coming years. Personally, I think our coach is outstanding, as long as we give him time to grow and make an impression. The players have to adapt to him, and work with him. He wants nothing less than everything his players have to offer. He wants to win. What's happened in the past doesn't matter at this point, I continue to look forward and the future is looking bright.