View Single Post
Old
07-27-2010, 06:25 PM
Kel Varnsen
Below: Nash's Heart

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyIsDifferentHer View Post
Christensen on the 3rd line? Boogard/Boyle/Prust in favor of Avery? MDZ on the first pair?
I give the coach a lot of room to maneuver since he'll know things about the players and chemistry that I don't but I would go into things trying this first.

If Avery is going to be the guy he was last year, I want no part of him. He's not better than christ skill wise, so if he isn't agitating than he might as well not be out there. I don't see him on the fourth because he doesn't fight or intimidate like those other guys do. Boogaard and Prust should both be out there because they're in different weight classes.

Figure with MDZ, he's an offense guy, which we can use and Staal is a shutdown guy. Seems like it will make sense at some point although very likely won't be this year. It's the offseason so I'm hoping MDZ can take that on but yeah it was more just wishful thinking than real confidence that that will happen.

Biggest thing is I'm in favor of frolov on the second line to give us two legitimate scoring lines.

Kel Varnsen is offline   Reply With Quote