View Single Post
Old
07-28-2010, 12:08 PM
RCGP
Go Panthers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Mick View Post
Really? I find it somewhat disappointing that out of all 30 NHL teams we have a repeating team appearance within a four year history. I would bet the Sharks are due for a classic appearance with 3 of the better players in the world just for an example. I'm sure the west coast teams are thinking WTF? Obviously the game can be held in any cold weather market regardless of what teams are involved as established by the first game. How about we make it a little more international since Canada is hockey mad and the NHL is a league of two nations. Maybe a battle of the two nations capitals and have the Sens play the Caps? That would be cool and way less lame. Hell even Vancouver vs Boston would be more interesting to me and at least we could watch a couple of ex- Panthers go at it! I guess what I'm saying is that for true hockey fans there is a lot more than Crosby vs Ovi and it's a little insulting to keep throwing that matchup in our faces.
Canada has their own game. Montreal is playing Calgary outdoors in feb in McMahon Stadium. I'll be trying to get tickets if I can.