View Single Post
Old
07-28-2010, 04:41 PM
Stars99Lobo37
Away Games - 13

vCash: 1495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kritter471 View Post
The area around the arena is new-ish and has some fun stuff, but not a lot of things that are particularly kid oriented after the game. Before the game, there's often some sort of kids area set up at the.... south? entrance. The one not across from the parking lot and that has the giant HD television.
Believe it's called Victory Plaza, right by the W hotel. That's really the only kid friendly thing down there to do before the game. It's still an upcoming area really. I know there's a Hard Rock within walking distance (at the end of Victory Ave.)

There's really nothing in terms of 10 year old attractions down there. If you were willing to drive out to Frisco, it definitely is very easy in terms of getting autographs or pictures with the players. I don't think the Blues have anything set up like the Stars have (living there for a year, I don't remember them having a place like the DP Stars Center at all).

Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs - 1997 to 2011 - WPHL Champions 1998, 1999, 2000 - CHL Champions 2011
Stars99Lobo37 is offline   Reply With Quote