View Single Post
Old
10-02-2003, 11:37 AM
Wingnut31

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Wingnut31 Send a message via AIM to Wingnut31 Send a message via Yahoo to Wingnut31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge
even from my end {whether you like what i say or hate it} that's what has me as upset and "preaching" as some people think.

The fact that a passanger was injured, a guy just sitting back for the ride, just stirs up a lot of reaction.

i think even in this topic, Snyder is the issue because if it were just heatley people probably say "you shouldnt have touched the fire" but when there is a passenger invovled it stirs more emotions into the mix.

i think everyone is concerned about snyder and upset, the debate seems to stem more from views on heatley. but you're 100% right, prayers and thoughts are with Snyder.
My first post here and I've read about the little battle you've been involved in but don't you think there will be plenty of time in the future to lay blame, why not let time pass and cooler heads prevail. All I see is people trying to prove their moral superiority to each other and this isn't the time or place.

Another thing to keep in mind too is the fact Dany Heatley will carry this in his head for the rest of his life and that's allot bigger burden to carry than a year in jail or a few hours community service every could be.