View Single Post
Old
07-29-2010, 10:31 PM
Viqsi
"They're back."

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Top 5 Favorites:
1) RJ Umberger. Was a favorite of mine before ever we traded for him, and he's only gotten better in my eyes since.
2) Antoine Vermette. Ditto on the "favorite before trade". I'm quite pleased with how he took on the #1 center role and did a bangup job with what skills he has.
3) Kris Russell. Lil' Shake just keeps getting better and better and better and I love watching him do it.
4) Rick Nash. He seems to get an unusual bum rap around here, and so I tend to warm to him and his actions more than usual.
5) Matthieu Garon. What can I say? I have this obsession with backup goaltenders.
Honorable Mentions: Hejda, Voracek, Commodore, Klesla.

Least Favorite:
1) Kristian Huselius. I appreciate him for what he does much more than some here, I think, but yeah, that streakiness drives me mad also.
2) Mike Blunden. Why the hell are we keeping this guy around?
3) Maksim Mayorov. I don't know why. I can't really explain it. I just think the guy is doomed.

No fourth or fifth, but Methot has a tendency to waver back and forth. The only CBJ player I've ever truly hated recently had a "C" on his jersey.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote