View Single Post
Old
07-31-2010, 09:03 AM
RabidBadger

vCash: 500
[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfo View Post
The Sioux are taking it this year. I'm calling it. Those east coast people can put BC's name on it all they want, I'm not buying it. Kind of like how they said BC didn't lose "anyone" from the NC championship team. (Lies! - for one, the Frozen Four MVP graduated and signed with the Hawks...and 4 other seniors graduated too). Oh, and we're also going to win because all my teams are winning championships this year. The Blackhawks won the Cup, the Twins are going to win the World Series, the Vikes are going to win the Super Bowl, and I don't care about basketball, and the Sioux are going to win the Nat'l Championship. (hehe...wishful thinking on the Twins & Vikes obviously)
I'm not seeing anyone handing BC the title next year, but they have to be considered highly in the mix. I think losing Sneep on the backline will hurt them more than people think. My gut tells me no repeat for BC. The Giouxns have as good
a chance as anyone.

I share your enthusiasm about the Twins. The Vikes? I'm glad you guys have to watch Fav-ruh blow a playoff game at a critical moment