View Single Post
Old
08-02-2010, 11:36 AM
Fleuryoutside29

vCash: 500
I don't know for sure but I'm willing to guess WVU isn't good. Is it a club team? They are all about football and more recently basketball down there. I, however, never hear anything good about about WVU simply because I go to Pitt.

To actually respond to the thread though, how much are you willing to spend? Depending on how many different things you've tried and how serious you are, higher end skates might be the way to go. I've been told by coaches and other players that you shouldn't really settle for ok or mediocre skates. The other gear you might be able to get by with bargain stuff, but skates are a little different. I know MLX just released their skates to the public and are supposed to be awesome and solve pain and comfort issues, but they also cost $799. Depending on how many orders they've gotten, you still might be able to get a 15% discount though. Here's the website: http://www.mlxskates.com/

I hope your search for the right skates goes well and I suppose good luck with tryouts.

Fleuryoutside29 is offline   Reply With Quote