Thread: Native hockey.
View Single Post
Old
04-11-2005, 10:43 PM
Le Golie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van
Defining this tournament as a native tournament is not my definition. It is the fact that this was an all-native hockey tournament...one which requires a status card in order for players to be eligible.

Again...that other thread was about racial prejudice. This thread has nothing to do with that. Did you not see my congratulations to Horse Lake?

Tell me...How else should I have described this hockey tournament, where the play and on-ice conduct is the same every year?
Here's something else for you to chew on. How can you say things like 'I'll try to explain in terms you can understand...' when you miss the boat as often as you do? If I were you I'd be a whole lot more humble and a whole lot less condescending.

Now, go back and read your thread. It says 'Native hockey'. Not 'Native tournament'. You are really fishing for defence if the best you can do is pretend you were talking about the specific tournament and not the brand of hockey you described as being different from all others. Needing a treaty card to play in a tournament is not what this is about at all, but thanks for putting the bold on the word FACT for me.

Yes, I saw you congratulate the Horse Lake team. As soon as I read it I thought to myself, 'you know what - there is no doubt he is sincere about it but it sticks out like a sore thumb the post because he's just planting it there to use to support his views when he gets called out.'

Now once again I will ask you to go back and read my posts here. I said right from the start that this isn't a bad or improper topic. It's fine to talk about and it is true that hockey played on most reserves is a whole lot more dirty than the average every day club team. But for you to post it, after your rants how we in society should be ashamed for even recognizing that people are different races - is hipocritical.

Not calling you a racist, just a hipocrit.

Last edited by Le Golie: 04-11-2005 at 10:50 PM.