Thread: News Article: Update on Price contract talks
View Single Post
Old
08-04-2010, 02:55 PM
saints96

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower2010 View Post
You don't know that for certain. Simple moves could of been made, but like I said management's obsession with Price clouded their judgement yet again.
Yes we do know that for certain. Practically everyone grasps that concept that if we sign halak, we dont sign pleks, why cant you understand this? Simple moves could have been made? Its easy to say that simples moves could have been made while your sitting in your chair at home expecting things to just be done. Since you seem to know what your talkin about it, what simple moves could have been done? i want specifics, what would you have done? As for managments ''obsession'' (i think faith is the correct word) with price, they along with many hockey minds have made up their minds and are firm to believe that Price will be the better goalie in the end. I can guarantee that they never had any intentions of getting rid of Price and it was only logical to predict that Halak would be the one to be gone. And im gonna have to agree with the organization. Yes its a shocker to some that the ''playoff hero'' has been traded, but get over it already.

Last edited by saints96: 08-04-2010 at 03:00 PM.
saints96 is offline   Reply With Quote