View Single Post
Old
08-05-2010, 09:27 AM
29dryden29

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning_legwand View Post
I think that if he really has indeed decided to put his head into the game, he could be fantastic if he truly put all of his effort in.
I think being out of a big hockey demanding place and out of his bro's shadow, he could definitely put the pieces together.

He did sign for a very minimal contract for one year which proves that he wants to be an NHL player. He could have easily got more in the KHL. That is a good sign. As long as him and Trotzy get along, the outcome could be sweet for us and SK!
Well I wish you luck as I said but I believe his contract signing was because he knew he wasn't getting any other offers. No one wanted him no one out East anyhow. You guys were apparently our only trading partner for this kid so he didn't really ave a choice.

BFC has it right and I suspect you will be correct BFC. He is a playmaker and does a good job of it he just needs guys to be expecting passes out of nowhere that is one of the issues Leggy and others will have to overcome. He finds a seam to put the puck but no one expects it to happen so they are not ready for a pass.

29dryden29 is offline   Reply With Quote