KingWantsCup
Super Saiyan Hank

vCash: 350
Looking ahead: Predict the 2011-2012 New York Rangers roster

Frolov - Richards - Gaborik
Dubinsky - Anisimov - MZA
Grachev - Stepan - Callahan
Prust - Drury - Boogaard

I won't even take a stab at the defense that's way too hard to predict. I'm betting on Frolov being a good addition for us putting up at least 25 goals in 10'-11' so I can see him being resigned. The shiny new toy is "teh ultimate tortz guy", aka Brad Richards, filling in our biggest need at first line center. MZA proves to be servicable scoring anywhere between 15-25. This will be Grachev's rookie season. Stepan will be in his second year. Drury is going to be captain fourth line since he's in the last year of his contract, not in our future, and most serviceable there. Sather is going to play his typical RFA hard ball game with Callahan and keep him at a sub $3M sallary. Christensen and Avery will be fill in guys for whoever needs a break. Avery will find his way into games against undisciplined teams (*cough*Flyers*cough*)

And just two 12'-13' prediction tid bits I couldn't resist saying; Richards becomes captain and Kreider finds his way into the lineup somehow (I believe he's done with school by then)

KingWantsCup is offline   Reply With Quote