View Single Post
Old
08-08-2010, 08:47 PM
________

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to ________ Send a message via MSN to ________
Quote:
Originally Posted by glovesave_35 View Post
Wandell shouldn't be projected higher than 3rd line center for the foreseeable future. Regardless, Ribeiro is a solid enough center that you don't trade him just to make room for the development of younger guys, one of which is a converted winger.
While I don't agree with just trading Ribero to trade him logic. Wandell shouldn't just be the 4th line center no matter what. Playing with Barch isn't the situation for Wandell after a month or so. With the organization thinking Benn's spot is best at center it complicates everything.

As for regarding Sturm, if he's credible or not all the time I don't know, but he is a public source saying these things and he is connected more then the typical fan.

I don't know if they have the entire interview or not on that site, but when Strangis was on there they talked about a lot of stuff and when Strangis didn't deny a lot of the stuff what does it say?
Strangis pretty much ignored the actual parts on why Ribeiro didn't have the value he should have for a productive center. All he was saying is the Stars would like to get some value. As to all situations, there's no more it then people know. No I'm not basing anything off of this, but some people might to one way or another or draw their own conclusions.
It's something to talk about overall.

________ is offline   Reply With Quote